Type of employment
German BioTech company developing therapies against cancer and other major diseases.
- Testing of vaccines and gene therapeutics under GMP using analytical methods such as flow cytometry, ELISA or PCR
- Initiative and own ideas in the establishment of new methods and participation in technology transfer from the R&D environment into GMP
- Participation in the design of the regulated GMP environment by contributing to the creation and maintenance of SOPs
- Successfully completed training as a BTA, MTA, biology lab technician or similar, preferably with initial practical experience; alternatively, a completed bachelor's degree in the natural sciences
- First experience in flow cytometry is an advantage
- Flexibility and goal-oriented, meticulous way of working with strong quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of German
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Strong motivation to contribute in the field of vaccine development and personalized therapy
Career entry in an innovative company!